Although fluoride is commonly associated with toothpaste, it can be found in a variety of oral health care products. Fluoride is beneficial for your smile because numerous studies have shown its effectiveness in strengthening our precious tooth enamel. Listed below are some more important facts regarding fluoride:
– Fluoride is added to many types of toothpaste, mouthwash, and oral health care supplements.
– If you seek additional fluoride help, supplements can be found online and in local stores. They can be bought in a wide variety of supplements, including tablets, drops lozenges, and pills.
– Due to fluoride’s capacity to protect the tooth enamel that surrounds your teeth, it can be located in a variety of oral health care products as well as in the public drinking water supply.
– Fluoride is often associated with tooth enamel protection, and the mineral can easily be found in parts all around the world, including bodies of water.
– When looking for the right fluoride product for you, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association, which guarantees the product has met the standards of true safety and effectiveness.
An oral health disorder can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Kaitilin Riley DDS. To book an appointment with Dr. Kaitilin Riley at our dentist office in Paso Robles, California, please contact us at 805-238-3880. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!